REVIEW +unboxing | Lowest-priced | Fast Charging Cable Type-C Android Series



Recently at Shopee they held their Monthly promo or event which is called the 6.6 they offered free shipping fee and many voucher available during that day and of course I didn't miss the opportunity.

And there I was sitting nearby window contemplating what to buy and nothing was coming on my mind, I let my eyes wander around my room and my focus fixated at my charger connector which is in very bad condition. 

I search from one store to another and ended up with these beautiful nylon braided connector which is at 'very low-priced' although I found many connector out there but not a nylon braided one. The very low-priced I found was Php 8.00 your usual not so fast charging connector though. 

Note: I always use the term 'low-priced' instead of addresing it as a 'cheap price' because I think when I say cheap price on a product I feel like the Item itself is cheap and poor quality and I used 'low-priced' because the I tems are good quality. 

Scrolling through the reviews checking the customers feedback and all agreed that this item is indeed great quality and I stand my ground. I feel inlove upon seeing the Rose-Gold one.

I usually received my items through J&T express. I didn't heard someone's calling me outside and didn't expecting that it would be delivered today since it's shipping from 'over sea' to my surprise the usual carrier or shipping man (I don't know what they're called) he was a little upset and it was apparent, and I don't know why. Maybe he fed up delivering items from the same person haha!

I paid the delivery man Php 95.00 worth of items (php 40.00 each) plus the shipping fee (Php 15.00 since I used a voucher and it saves me Php 50.00)

Anyways I was so move because the connector was neatly place in bubble wrap. And yeah! I POP those tiny bubble and it's enjoying.

I bought two connector which is in Rose-Gold color and 1 meter in length. 



Main Features:

Material: Nylon
Style:Charging Cable
Color:Black/Gold/Rose Gold/Silver/Blue
Current: 5A
Length: 1m/2m/3m
Function: Charging+Data Transmission

Advantage:

 1) High-quality copper wire maximizes signal quality and increases durability.

Sync and Charge at fast speeds on your devices. 

2) High-quality nylon braided thread is tightly woven. With a tested 5000+ bend lifespan,the cables is more durable,wear-resistant and pull-resistant.

NOTE: 

Support data transmission

Purchase the item here:


If the link above failed try this (Optional):

SHOPEE

PRICE: PHP 40.00



Post a Comment

0 Comments