MS Toolkit Activator: Windows and Microsoft activation registration code


Microsoft Toolkit is a free program created by Microsoft specifically for Windows machines. Both Windows and Microsoft Office can be enabled with the new update of the program. Nonetheless, it can assist you in controlling, licensing, and using Microsoft Office and Windows 10.

Earlier today, I decided to reset my brother's laptop since the it was so laggy and needed some working. I've been looking for the Microsoft Activator since that was what I've been using back then 2016 to activate the windows and microsoft since it needs a product key, but to no avail, 

I was so lucky to find this software, my brother's laptop is originally a windows 7, but he upgraded it to windows 10. 

File NameMicrosoft Toolkit Activator
Version2.6.7
UpdatedMay 6, 2020
LanguageEnglish
Size67 MB
Passwordmstoolkit.org

Important Note: Turn off your computer Windows Defender or any anti-virus software you have. 
Flower


Post a Comment

0 Comments